Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - May 25, 2017
- I celebrate myself, and sing myself.
- Walt Whitman (1819 - 1892), Song of Myself, 1855
- Be very circumspect in the choice of thy company. In the society of thine equals thou shalt enjoy more pleasure; in the society of thy superiors thou shalt find more profit. To be the best in the company is the way to grow worse.
- Francis Quarles (1592 - 1644)
- To succeed is nothing, it's an accident. but to feel no doubts about oneself is something very different: it is character.
- Marie Leneru, Oprah Magazine, May 2004
- Open your mouth and purse cautiously, and your stock of wealth and reputation shall, at least in repute, be great.
- Johann Georg von Zimmermann
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.