Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - May 26, 2015
- Let your light shine. Shine within you so that it can shine on someone else. Let your light shine.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), O Magazine, January 2004
- I love that sometimes we need to go to the opposite side of the world to realize assumptions that we didn't even know we had and realize that the opposite may also be true.
- Derek Sivers, TED Talk: Weird, or just different? Nov 2009
- Love God and trust your feelings. Be loyal to them. Don't betray them.
- Robert C. Pollock
- We should conduct ourselves not as if we ought to live for the body, but as if we could not live without it.
- Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.