Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - May 26, 2016
- As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), O Magazine
- Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you're not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.
- David Rockefeller (1915 - )
- I love you the more that I believe you have liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.
- John Keats (1795 - 1821)
- You must have a room, or a certain hour or so a day, where you don't know what was in the newspapers that morning... a place where you can simply experience and bring forth what you are and what you might be.
- Joseph Campbell (1904 - 1987)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.