Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 18, 2017
- When you give each other everything, it becomes an even trade. Each wins all.
- Lois McMaster Bujold, A Civil Campaign, 1999
- There can be as much value in the blink of an eye as in months of rational analysis.
- Malcolm Gladwell, Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, 2005
- If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
- Anne Bradstreet (1612 - 1672), 'Meditations Divine and Moral,' 1655
- There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.
- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.