Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - November 21, 2014
- The strongest is never strong enough to be always the master, unless he transforms strength into right, and obedience into duty.
- Jean Jacques Rousseau (1712 - 1778), The Social Contract, 1762
- Judge thyself with the judgment of sincerity, and thou will judge others with the judgment of charity.
- John Mitchell Mason
- It's important that someone celebrate our existence... People are the only mirror we have to see ourselves in. The domain of all meaning. All virtue, all evil, are contained only in people. There is none in the universe at large. Solitary confinement is a punishment in every human culture.
- Lois McMaster Bujold, "Mirror Dance", 1994
- A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
- George Moore
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.