Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 20, 2014
- I bid him look into the lives of men as though into a mirror, and from others to take an example for himself.
- Terence (185 BC - 159 BC)
- Dude, marriage is the 'get out of loneliness free' card in the Monopoly game of life.
- Veronica Pare and Ferrett Steinmetz, Home on the Strange, 11-09-07
- This is why I loved technology: if you used it right, it could give you power and privacy.
- Cory Doctorow, Little Brother, 2008
- We don't beat the Grim Reaper by living longer, we beat the Reaper by living well and living fully, for the Reaper will come for all of us. The question is what do we do between the time we are born and the time he shows up. It's too late to do all the things that you're gonna kinda get around to.
- Randy Pausch, Carnegie Mellon Commencement Speech, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.