Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 19, 2014
- I have the consolation of having added nothing to my private fortune during my public service, and of retiring with hands clean as they are empty.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826), letter to Count Diodati, 1807
- There isnít much better in this life than finding a way to spend a few hours in conversation with people you respect and love. You have to carve this time out of your life because you arenít really living without it.
- Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, August 27, 2003
- Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
- Carrie Fisher (1956 - )
- It's noble to want to confess, but if the results are just damage and pain, that's not noble. It's selfish.
- Carol Green, House M.D., Adverse Events, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.