Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 03, 2014
- Worries go down better with soup than without.
- Jewish Proverb
- Let no man imagine that he has no influence. Whoever he may be, and wherever he may be placed, the man who thinks becomes a light and a power.
- Henry George (1839 - 1897)
- The only comfort comes in thinking about how nice it was to know them, and how nice it was to brush against goodness for a season.
- Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, August 5, 2003
- Famous I don't know about. It's hard to be famous and alive. I just want to play music every day and hear someone say, 'Thanks, that was great, here's some money, same time tomorrow, okay?'
- Terry Pratchett, Soul Music, page 151
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.