Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - September 15, 2013
- He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
- Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
- For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
- Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), Nichomachean Ethics
- The way you define yourself as a writer is that you write every time you have a free minute. If you didn't behave that way you would never do anything.
- John Irving (1942 - )
- Perhaps better we not obscure the idea that happiness and misery, kindness and greed, and good works and bad deeds are within the capacities of us all, not merely a select few.
- David P. Mikkelson, snopes.com, September 8, 2003
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.