Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - September 13, 2013
- Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness.
- Joseph Addison (1672 - 1719), The Spectator, July 12, 1711
- Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts.
- Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)
- In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.
- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)
- When I make up my mind to do a thing it stays made up.
- L. M. Montgomery (1874 - 1942), Anne of Green Gables, 1908
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.