Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - September 06, 2013
- Never spend your money before you have it.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
- The modern rule is that every woman should be her own chaperon.
- Amy Vanderbilt (1908 - 1974)
- What we have to do is to be forever curiously testing new opinions and courting new impressions.
- Walter Pater (1839 - 1894), 1873
- Whenever I’d try to talk myself out of going for a walk, and there were a few days like that, I’d take myself through a series of simple tasks so I would get up and go.
1. Get up.
2. Find your house keys.
3. Put on some shoes.
4. Grab your iPod.
5. Walk out the front door.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.