Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - August 31, 2013
- A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.
- Charlotte Bronte (1816 - 1855)
- Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition.
- Sir William Osler (1849 - 1919), to his students
- Every one of us gets through the tough times because somebody is there, standing in the gap to close it for us.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), O Magazine
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
- George Eliot (1819 - 1880)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.