Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - August 30, 2013
- I used to dread getting older because I thought I would not be able to do all the things I wanted to do, but now that I am older I find that I don't want to do them.
- Nancy Astor (1879 - 1964), interview, 1959
- Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers.
- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926), The Happy Life, 1896
- God creates men, but they choose each other.
- Niccolo Machiavelli (1469 - 1527), quoted in O Magazine, November 2003
- Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt.
- William Van Horne
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.