Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - August 27, 2013
- When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability... To be alive is to be vulnerable.
- Madeleine L'Engle (1918 - ), "Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith and Art", 1980
- Be on the alert to recognize your prime at whatever time of your life it may occur.
- Muriel Spark (1918 - )
- I am here and you will know that I am the best and will hear me.
- Leontyne Price, O Magazine, December 2003
- If you can break down those walls you’ve spent so many years building to protect yourself, you can achieve anything.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.