Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - May 16, 2013
- Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
- Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)
- Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed.
- Sydney Smith (1771 - 1845)
- Itís really easy to complain. If youíre not careful, then you end up complaining about your whole life. Concentrating on the good things is really good. Catch people doing good.
- Lisa Williams, Bloggers In Love, SXSW 2006
- You learn a lot about people when you play games with them.
- Laura Moncur (1969 - ), Pick Me! 02-11-09
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.