Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - May 14, 2013
- Write something to suit yourself and many people will like it; write something to suit everybody and scarcely anyone will care for it.
- Jesse Stuart
- Joy is not in things; it is in us.
- Richard Wagner
- People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in.
- Margaret Cho, weblog, 10-30-03
- Perhaps the most important use of money - It saves time. Life is so short, and there's so much to do, one can't afford to waste a minute; and just think how much you waste, for instance, in walking from place to place instead of going by bus and in going by bus instead of by taxi.
- W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965), The Razor's Edge, 1943
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.