Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - April 25, 2013
- Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.
- Maria Montessori (1870 - 1952)
- The modern rule is that every woman should be her own chaperon.
- Amy Vanderbilt (1908 - 1974)
- There's no correlation between creativity and equipment ownership. None. Zilch. Nada. Actually, as the artist gets more into his thing, and as he gets more successful, his number of tools tends to go down. He knows what works for him. Expending mental energy on stuff wastes time.
- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 10, 08-22-04
- Don't do what you want. Do what you don't want. Do what you're trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most.
- Chuck Palahniuk (1962 - ), Invisible Monsters, 1999
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.