Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - April 12, 2013
- Go not for every grief to the physician, nor for every quarrel to the lawyer, nor for every thirst to the pot.
- George Herbert (1593 - 1633)
- If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. That's the lesson. That lesson alone, will save you a lot of grief. Even doubt means don't.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), Stanford Commencement Adress, 2008
- The whole point in bein' a hero is to do somethin' greater than yerself. It'd be easy to do it for the glory or the girls. We're bigger men than that.
- Alexander Woo, True Blood, Beyond Here Lies Nothing, 2009
- Different and new is just the same old if you keep doing it over and over.
- Kyran Pittman, Good Housekeeping, June 2011
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.