Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 22, 2013
- Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.
- George Lois
- Inspiration may be a form of superconsciousness, or perhaps of subconsciousness - I wouldn't know. But I am sure it is the antithesis of self- consciousness.
- Aaron Copland (1900 - 1990)
- All sanity depends on this: that it should be a delight to feel heat strike the skin, a delight to stand upright, knowing the bones are moving easily under the flesh.
- Doris Lessing
- You can forget a lot of things, but you cannot forget a woman’s name and claim to love her.
- Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, October 20, 2003
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.