Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 15, 2013
- Defer not till tomorrow to be wise, tomorrow's sun to thee may never rise.
- William Congreve (1670 - 1729)
- To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.
- Marilyn vos Savant
- If we fall, we don't need self-recrimination or blame or anger - we need a reawakening of our intention and a willingness to recommit, to be whole-hearted once again.
- Sharon Salzberg, O Magazine, The Power of Intention, January 2004
- I lived what most people call the good life. I was happy, but deep inside I always felt that, with the short amount of time we are given to live and love in this world, we spend too much time loving things instead of people.
- Antonia Brenner
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.