Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 07, 2013
- Young people are in a condition like permanent intoxication, because youth is sweet and they are growing.
- Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC), 'Nicomachean Ethics'
- Complain to one who can help you.
- Yugoslav Proverb
- Words calculated to catch everyone may catch no one.
- Adlai E. Stevenson Jr. (1900 - 1965), speech to Democratic National Convention, Chicago, Illinois, July 21, 1952
- Don't give advice. It will come back and bite you in the [butt]. Don't take anyone's advice. So, my advice to you is to be true to yourself and everything will be fine.
- Ellen DeGeneres, Tulane Commencement Speech, 2009
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.