Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 05, 2013
- Many books require no thought from those who read them, and for a very simple reason; they made no such demand upon those who wrote them.
- Charles Caleb Colton (1780 - 1832), Lacon, 1820
- One man may hit the mark, another blunder; but heed not these distinctions. Only from the alliance of the one, working with and through the other, are great things born.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery (1900 - 1944)
- Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
- If a problem has no solution, it may not be a problem, but a fact - not to be solved, but to be coped with over time.
- Shimon Peres (1923 - )
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.