Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 20, 2013
- An affirmation is a strong, positive statement that something is already so.
- Shakti Gawain
- When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
- Krishnamurti, Beginnings of Learning
- The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark.
- Barbara Hall, Northern Exposure, Rosebud, 1993
- The question should be, is it worth trying to do, not can it be done.
- Allard Lowenstein, O Magazine, September 2002
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.