Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 17, 2013
- Do not judge men by mere appearances; for the light laughter that bubbles on the lip often mantles over the depths of sadness, and the serious look may be the sober veil that covers a divine peace and joy.
- Edward Chapin
- When someone does something good, applaud! You will make two people happy.
- Samuel Goldwyn (1882 - 1974)
- My parents taught me how to listen to everybody before I made up my own mind. When you listen, you learn. You absorb like a sponge-and your life becomes so much better than when you are just trying to be listened to all the time.
- Steven Spielberg
- If you wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes. If you don't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes.
- Unknown, African Proverb
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.