Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 13, 2013
- We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.
- Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)
- Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay (1892 - 1950)
- Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
- Carrie Fisher (1956 - )
- We've always been here and we'll always be here. We are a specific arrangement of particles and this instant is infinite. Did we luck out, or didn't we? The odds against this sentence having ever being typed, much less the odds against you reading it were inconceivable. Smile, because the fact that you're able to is almost impossible to comprehend.
- Jeffrey Rowland, Sound! 12-22-05
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.