Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 11, 2013
- Anger as soon as fed is dead-
'Tis starving makes it fat.
- Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886), Poems, Second Series, 1891
- For what I have received, may the Lord make me truly thankful. And more truly for what I have not received.
- Storm Jameson
- Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries.
- Corita Kent
- Voices that loud are always meant to bully. Do not be bullied. Acts of bravery don't always take place on battlefields. They can take place in your heart, when you have the courage to honor your character, your intellect, your inclinations, and, yes your soul by listening to its clean, clear voice of direction instead of following the muddied messages of a timid world.
- Anna Quindlen (1953 - )
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.