Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 04, 2013
- Exercise alone provides psychological and physical benefits. However, if you also adopt a strategy that engages your mind while you exercise, you can get a whole host of psychological benefits fairly quickly.
- James Rippe, M.D.
- Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.
- Thomas A. Edison (1847 - 1931), Harper's Monthly, 1932
- When thou seest an eagle, thou seest a portion of genius; lift up thy head!
- William Blake (1757 - 1827)
- No matter what I do, no matter how predictable I try to make my life, it will not be any more predictable than the rest of the world. Which is chaotic.
- Elizabeth Moon, The Speed of Dark, 2003
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.