Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 28, 2013
- Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.
- Franklin P. Jones
- I don't confuse greatness with perfection. To be great anyhow is…the higher achievement.
- Lois McMaster Bujold, "Mirror Dance", 1994
- I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
- George Burns (1896 - 1996)
- Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it.
- Seth Godin, Seth Godin's Blog, 07-28-06
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.