Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 25, 2013
- My favorite thing is to go where I've never been.
- Diane Arbus (1923 - 1971)
- I'm very pleased with each advancing year. It stems back to when I was forty. I was a bit upset about reaching that milestone, but an older friend consoled me. 'Don't complain about growing old - many, many people do not have that privilege.'
- Earl Warren (1891 - 1974), Chief Justice
- Let us have a care not to disclose our hearts to those who shut up theirs against us.
- Francis Beaumont (1584 - 1616)
- Success is really about being ready for the good opportunities that come before you. It's not to have a detailed plan of everything that you're going to do. You can't plan innovation or inspiration, but you can be ready for it, and when you see it, you can jump on it.
- Eric Schmidt, University of Pennsylvania Commencement Address, 2009
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.