Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 09, 2013
- For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.
- Rainer Maria Rilke (1875 - 1926)
- Most people would succeed in small things if they were not troubled with great ambitions.
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807 - 1882), Driftwood; Table Talk, 1857
- Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Japanese Proverb
- Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.
- J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, 2003
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.