Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 02, 2013
- To have that sense of one's intrinsic worth... is potentially to have everything...
- Joan Didion (1934 - ), Oprah Magazine, May 2004
- Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.
- C. S. Lewis (1898 - 1963)
- Painting in watercolor is like walking a tight-rope; one must achieve a perfect balance between what the paint wants to do and what the artist wants to do, or all is lost.
- Mary C. Taylor, Watercolor Bold and Free
- Money's the same, whoever gives it to you. That was the point of money, after all: crisp and clean or wrinkled or disintegrated into quarters - a dollar was always worth a hundred cents.
- Scott Westerfeld, The Last Days, 2006
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.