Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 01, 2013
- It is only prudent never to place complete confidence in that by which we have even once been deceived.
- Rene Descartes (1596 - 1650), 'Meditations'
- Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.
- Brian Adams
- You can't be angry with God and not believe in him at the same time.
- Sara B. Cooper, House, Damned If You Do, 2004
- Don't waste too much time trying' to be a better man, ' cause you ain't never gonna be one without a good woman.
- Mark Roberts, Mike & Molly, Peggy's New Beau, May 16, 2011
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.