Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - December 30, 2012
- Anyone who has gumption knows what it is, and anyone who hasn't can never know what it is. So there is no need of defining it.
- L. M. Montgomery (1874 - 1942), Anne of the Island, 1915
- If you're creative, if you can think independently, if you can articulate passion, if you can override the fear of being wrong, then your company needs you now more than it ever did. And now your company can no longer afford to pretend that isn't the case.
- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 8, 08-22-04
- Once you can laugh at your own weaknesses, you can move forward. Comedy breaks down walls. It opens up people. If you're good, you can fill up those openings with something positive. Maybe... combat some of the ugliness in the world.
- Goldie Hawn (1945 - )
- Maybe coming clean is the ultimate selfish act. A way to absolve yourself by hurting someone who doesn't deserve to be hurt.
- Cindy Chupack, Sex and the City, Don't Ask, Don't Tell, 2000
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.