Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - December 25, 2012
- Books...are like lobster shells, we surround ourselves with 'em, then we grow out of 'em and leave 'em behind, as evidence of our earlier stages of development.
- Dorothy L. Sayers (1893 - 1957), The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club, 1928
- Exile, for no other motive than ease, would be the last defeat, with no seed of future victory in it.
- Lois McMaster Bujold, "Shards of Honor", 1986
- Real love is a permanently self-enlarging experience.
- M. Scott Peck, O Magazine, February 2004
- I already knew to eat clean and listen to my body, to only eat when I was in a calm mental state. Everyone knew. But when you're fat in the head, it's never about knowing the answers. It's about living them.
- Stephanie Klein, Moose, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.