Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - December 24, 2012
- Be neither too remote nor too familiar.
- Prince Charles (1948 - ), of Wales
- Remember that what you believe will depend very much on what you are.
- Noah Porter (1811 - 1892)
- Do not pursue what is illusory - property and position: all that is gained at the expense of your nerves decade after decade and can be confiscated in one fell night. Live with a steady superiority over life - don't be afraid of misfortune, and do not yearn after happiness; it is after all, all the same: the bitter doesn't last forever, and the sweet never fills the cup to overflowing.
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn (1918 - )
- Life is a reciprocal exchange. To move forward, you have to give back.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), Stanford Commencement Adress, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.