Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - December 20, 2012
- Knowledge is power.
- Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), Religious Meditations, Of Heresies, 1597
- Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.
- Bette Davis (1908 - 1989)
- Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it.
- James A. Garfield (1831 - 1881)
- Life ain't like books. Books got somebody writin' 'em and tryin' to entertain ya. Life is more like set of Legos. Unless you take care of 'em, you lose a few pieces and you end up steppin' on 'em with bare feet. You gotta take care of your life.
- Laura Moncur (1969 - ), Merriton: 35 Minutes Away From Home, 02-29-12
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.