Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - May 13, 2012
- While you are not able to serve men, how can you serve spirits [of the dead]?...While you do not know life, how can you know about death?
- Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC), The Confucian Analects, bk. 11:11
- A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.
- Ken Keyes Jr., Handbook of Higher Consciousness
- I suppose no matter what I'm drawing, there will always be some sort of question in my mind about it. A work of art (even cartoon art)is never really finished; it is abandoned.
- Brooke McEldowney, Pibgorn commentary, 03-31-05
- Character is the basis of happiness and happiness the sanction of character.
- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.