Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:07 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

hahaha..
who is that man, i want to meet ? :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:21 am 
The Sceptic
The Sceptic

Thanks for those quotes.
Sorry to be awkward but has anyone got anymore?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:30 pm 

is this topic still going!?!

i came in and made fun of the drama on page 3 (or something) and yet this persists! get a life, all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:10 am 

Come on rocket, that wasn't really necessary. This thread was started a long time ago, but the reason it's still going is that there's a lot of substance in it; not because we don't have lives. People can post things about this topic here, rather than starting new thread after new thread. I really can't see why you're so intent on this thread's demise.

Anyway, I haven't seen a post from truckernun in a while. I hope this means that she has found a way to get on with her life.

Sigs, I dunno if this has been posted, but here:

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Romania.
-Dorothy Parker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:42 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

It is better to have loved and lost then to have hot neddles slowly driven into your eyeballs
-Dr. Pratt (you are worthless)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Sihvyl wrote:
You know truckernun, I came to find quatationspage about one year ago when I was searching for some kind of consolment for my lost love. Quotes can do wonders in changing your outlook and providing some relief. But on a moreso negative note, the reason I am wandering around here today is because of that same girl. I know, that sounds bad. The thing is; I've done all those things that people tell you to do. I let her fly free hoping for her return, I've cast my line out and caught other fish, and I've watched time tick by with hopes of failing memory o the arrival of someone to take my heart again, and all to no avail. Don't get me wrong, the pain will ease, and hopefully it will go away, but it is a long rough process it seems.

I made this post over seven years ago...

Tonight, I re-read all 23 pages of posts that came up when searching my own name on here(Quotes). It was interesting, due to all my posts being many years old. And, it brought to mind many questions that I could ask others, and topics of discussion in general. But, I think this post represents one of my most enigmatic thoughts, that being: it is this original post of mine that has brought me back to this site over and over again throughout the years. I re-visit it, not only because it is a cached moment of my past, but because of the topic of this post..That girl (Maybe I should say 'woman' now?)

When I said that moving on from lost love was a long, rough process..I had no idea of how long. There has not been a single day gone by in all the years between my original post and this, that the girl in question has not crossed my mind. I feel creepy and obsessive by saying that, so maybe I should say: I continued on with life. I worked. I loved again. I traveled. I played. I became a father. I did..things. And yet, she never was far from my heart, even with no communication between us during those years.

In the summer of 2011, after well over six years of silence; I was reconnected with this girl through FaceBook. She had continued on with life as well: she was married. Throughout this last year, we have had steady communication, and it still continues. I have merely danced around explaining my feelings to her in this ongoing communication... The implications of doing so are many. So, in stead, I came here. To see words that I wrote so long ago, at a time that was not so distant from the days when I could simply say, "I LOVE YOU."

"Hey! What would it mean to you? To know that everything moves in circles, yeah. Hey! What would it mean to you? To know that it'll come back around again?" ~ Incubus - Circles

Don't show me the palm tree, show me the dates.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10