Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Hello again friends.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

I hope that I am not forgotten but I was taken by this weirdo life both on the personal and the general levels.
Personally speaking, am doing fine and progressing in this life.
Generally speaking, better saying pollitically speaking, Egypt (which is my country) is passing by as scary time. It is rather a transitional phase; either to help it rise up higher than the previous dark decades or to pull it down to nowhere, gloomy eh?

Political life surely affects personal one's life; whether you liked it or not. It educates and enlightens people .. more to the obscurity, hypocricy and lying of politicians. Politics is a dirty game, only the nation can create its own destiny. Power is in the hands of the people.

Actually these are my thoughts for now and I ll surely drop by soon again.

See ya.

Libra.

Post subject: Re: Hello again friends.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:21 pm 
DedeKorkut
DedeKorkut

Dear Libra, i was worried about you, the idea has visited my mind from time to time, "what if sth happened to her..?" but i tried to ignore it. And at last you paid us a visit :) So happy that, despite all, you are doing fine.

Egypt, once upon a time, was the source of civilisation. Thus i see no reason why it won't be again, in the future. As you said, all's in the hands of the nation, and sooner or later, they will overthrow the "threat".

Ps: Her royal highness Gumtree sent me a message, saying her computer is dead and using phone to connect internet. She asked me to convey her good wishes for you :)

Take care...

Post subject: Re: Hello again friends.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:12 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Hey Tony :)

So glad to hear from you again and more happier that I was not forgot! Please send my regards and good wishes to gumtree and DSW, I missed them too.

And you are right again, countries undergo ups and downs, and determinded nations reach their goals despite the tyranny and lame politicians.

I believe that Egypt will regain back its marvelous civilization but to do this, it has to fight for its rights and freedom.

To be continued ...

Libra.