Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: alive quotes
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 am 

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”

“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

“Do not take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive”

“The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.”

“I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.”

“Night, the beloved. Night, when words fade and things come alive. When the destructive analysis of day is done, and all that is truly important becomes whole and sound again. When man reassembles his fragmentary self and grows with the calm of a tree.”

-

De vraag vanuit de consument om een spray tanning behandeling wordt almaar groter. Toch zijn er nog veel plaatsen in het land waar nog geen spraytanning aangeboden wordt, waardoor de klanten vaak lang moeten reizen voor een behandeling.
tanning cabines
spray tanning machines
airbrush cabine

Post subject: Re: alive quotes
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:30 am 

I have a couple to share:

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned."
Edward Bulwer Lytton