Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Mom Quotes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 am 

“Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all.”
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.”
-William Makepeace Thackeray

“A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.” -Chinese proverb

“Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world.”
-Kate Douglas Wiggin

“The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother's always a Democrat.” -Robert Frost

“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.” -Mildred B. Vermont

“You may have tangible wealth untold: Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be I had a Mother who read to me.”
-Strickland Gillilan

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
-Tenneva Jordan

“The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.”
-W.R. Wallace

“God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.”
-Jewish Proverb

“Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.”
-Kahlil Gibran

“To a child's ear, 'mother' is magic in any language.” -Arlene Benedict

=

ent U op zoek naar een goed Internet Marketing Bureau? Zoekmachine internet marketing bureau & adverteren Om ervoor te zorgen dat uw doelgroep uw website kan vinden zijn topposities in zoekmachines van cruciaal belang.
internet adverteren
internet marketing bureau
internet marketing

Post subject: Re: Mom Quotes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:54 am 

yayaayka wrote:
“Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all.”
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.”
-William Makepeace Thackeray

“A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.” -Chinese proverb

“Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world.”
-Kate Douglas Wiggin

“The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother's always a Democrat.” -Robert Frost

“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.” -Mildred B. Vermont

“You may have tangible wealth untold: Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be I had a Mother who read to me.”
-Strickland Gillilan

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”
-Tenneva Jordan

“The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.”
-W.R. Wallace

“God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.”
-Jewish Proverb

“Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.”
-Kahlil Gibran

“To a child's ear, 'mother' is magic in any language.” -Arlene Benedict

=

ent U op zoek naar een goed Internet Marketing Bureau? Zoekmachine internet marketing bureau & adverteren Om ervoor te zorgen dat uw doelgroep uw website kan vinden zijn topposities in zoekmachines van cruciaal belang.
internet adverteren
Hotel internet marketing
internet marketing

Very Good Indeed