Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:29 pm 

"Paradise is always where love dwells." - Jean Paul F. Richter

"If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Herman Hesse

"I want to do things so wild with you that I don't know how to say them." - Anais Nin to Henry Miller

"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." - anonymous quotation

"Till I loved I never lived—enough." - Emily Dickenson

"O happy hours when I may once more encircle within these arms the dearest object of my love- when I shall again feel the pressure of that 'aching head' which will delight to recline upon my bosom, when I may again press to my heart which palpitates with the purest affection that loved one who has so long shared its undivided devotion." - Alexander Hamilton Rice

"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart." - Josiah G. Holland

"Love me without fear / Trust me without questioning / Need me without demanding / Want me without restrictions / Accept me without change / Desire me without inhibitions." - Dick Sutphen

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." - Nietzsche

"Don't you think I was made for you? I feel like you had me ordered — and I was delivered to you — to be worn. I want you to wear me, like a watch-charm or a buttonhole bouquet." - Zelda Fitzgerald

-

Co-creatie is een interactief, creatief en sociaal proces waarbij een organisatie waarde creëert door multidisciplinair en|of sectoroverstijgend samen te werken met consumenten, eindgebruikers en andere belanghebbenden.
co creatie
co-creatie
cocreatie